- I’ll cry, not because it’s fun
But because they need to confirm that I’m alive.
- I’ll walk, not because I feel crawling sucks
But void of growth, who am I?
- I’ll be off to school
Long before I understand what it is.
- I’ll fall in love against my preferences
Just because Cupid is a bully.
- I’ll get heartbroken
Not because my love is plastic.
- I’ll hit an all-time low
And the only explanation I’d get: life’s not fair.
- I’ll have less when I work more
I’ll be told to trust the process.
- I’ll get all I craved for, and then
A whole new set of cravings surface.
- I’ll love God, but would waiver
For the devil’s just a hater.
- I’ll have only 24hours a day
When we all know I could use more.
- I’ll do this and more,
not because I want.
- Like, I don’t mind being immortal,
But a hundred years and more, old age scams me.
- And I die against my will.
Cirphrank is a pun. Web developer, content writer, 2D minimalist UI, blogger. Breathing poetry. What makes many mad makes some Philosophers, what makes others sad makes me write. A lover of tech and the arts.
Education (ii) Education within school setting isn’t greater than that outside school setting, “everybody na king for im own lane”, don’t go feeling like Optimus Prime ‘cos you’re an undergraduate or a graduate. Some even permit me to say, stupidly …