- I’ll cry, not because it’s fun
But because they need to confirm that I’m alive.
- I’ll walk, not because I feel crawling sucks
But void of growth, who am I?
- I’ll be off to school
Long before I understand what it is.
- I’ll fall in love against my preferences
Just because Cupid is a bully.
- I’ll get heartbroken
Not because my love is plastic.
- I’ll hit an all-time low
And the only explanation I’d get: life’s not fair.
- I’ll have less when I work more
I’ll be told to trust the process.
- I’ll get all I craved for, and then
A whole new set of cravings surface.
- I’ll love God, but would waiver
For the devil’s just a hater.
- I’ll have only 24hours a day
When we all know I could use more.
- I’ll do this and more,
not because I want.
- Like, I don’t mind being immortal,
But a hundred years and more, old age scams me.
- And I die against my will.
https://i0.wp.com/www.boompoetry.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/An-account..png?fit=800%2C1200&ssl=1 1200 800 Cirphrank https://www.boompoetry.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Boompoetry-300x58.png Cirphrank2019-02-15 05:44:432019-02-15 05:44:43I'll, not because I will.