Good afternoon sound youths, sorry this is coming late, just that I’ve been checking out some deals which I will be informing you guys of soon enough, just watch out.
This noon, I bring you 10quotes to help you get the best out of your week.
1. This one might seem stupid at first read, but believe me it is totally ideal, the fame comes before the gain and to get the fame you have to have done a list of people some favors that had you sacrificing.
“Be willing to do favors for people, freely and genuinely. Helping others succeed will reward you in the long run.” —Richard Harroch, venture capitalist and author.
2. If you must, find an excuse to win.
“Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes don’t believe them.” —John Wooden, UCLA basketball coach
3. Give zero tolerance to quitting!
“No one of achievement has avoided failure, sometimes catastrophic failures, but they keep at it. They learn from mistakes. They don’t quit.” —President Barack Obama
4. Get at it! Do what you love!
“There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” —Warren Buffet, CEO and investor
5. I’d say the biggest success stories emanated for the craziest risks taken.
“In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” —Mark Zuckerberg, CEO and founder of Facebook
6. At least know you can make it!
“The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.” —Aristotle Onassis, Greek businessman
7. 2heads are better than one, more is even more better!
“No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” —Reid Hoffman, venture capitalist and co-founder of LinkedIn
8. Give zero tolerance to hindrances!
“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” —Michael Jordan, professional basketball player
9. He’s not the brightest of the bunch and I personally am not fond of him but I just got to admit he’s so right on this.
“As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” —Donald Trump, U.S. presidential candidate
10. And a little comic to crown it all. Follow your heart buy don’t be stupid!
“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” —W.C. Fields, comedian
Hope you enjoyed reading and you gained. Have a blessed week.
Quotes gotten from All Business
Comments before each quote written by Cirphrank